PDA

View Full Version : Point Blank and Gang

Kevin B
09-30-2013, 01:22 AM
Silly question here, but i just want to make sure Ive got my head right on this.

If you use Point Blank with a unit of Sea Dogs for example this allows them to use their pistols as a melee attack - so they would get the +2 to hit and damage from gang right?

I get that if they are using the pistols as a melee attack they cant use the bonus from Rockbottom's money shot ability as that states ranged attack.

I was just asking to make sure this combination doesnt fall between the gaps here.

onlymeami
09-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Since Point Blank states this model can make Melee attacks with its ranged weapon with a 1/2" melee range. And Gang is when making Melee attacks while in melee range of another model with gang.

So If you are using Point Blank they get +2 to Attack and Damage.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
09-30-2013, 02:19 AM
Point blank enables to perform melee attack with ranged attack stats that possess. Point blank attack is melee attack, and not ranged attack. So it receives melee attack bonus, and do not receive ranged attack bonus.

Kevin B
09-30-2013, 03:00 AM
Cheers,

Thought as much just checking as it really powerful on the unit with how all the pirate interactions play out