PDA

View Full Version : Nihilators - Tiberion Bump animus & Tough?

Kadzuk
10-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Very interesting situation came up during league play tonight.

- EHexy placed bump on three Nihilators - Paying the two fury for each individual model
- These models were attacked, took damage but made their tough roll

Do the models that attacked them get bumped back the 3'' although the Nihilators made their tough roll?
As they were damaged, then bump expires? Just wanted to make sure this was played out correctly.

Mod_Redphantasm
10-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Bump triggers after the model is damaged and resolves after the attack is resolved. Nothing about tough would terminate either of these triggers.

Etologi
10-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Remember that tough does not negate the damage, it just heals the warrior back to one. Therefore all requirements are met.

Sigmatron
10-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Can't only one animus be on a unit at one time?

"A model or unit can have only one friendly animus in play on it at a time. If another friendly animus is cast on a model or unit the older friendly animus expires and is replaced by the new one when the affected model is hit by the animus."

Or am I just derping here and not grasping something?

Crate123
10-03-2013, 10:15 PM

"A model or unit can have only one friendly animus in play on it at a time. If another friendly animus is cast on a model or unit the older friendly animus expires and is replaced by the new one when the affected model is hit by the animus."

This is only really in effect if its an animus that affects the entire unit and you cast another animus on it or if you cast an animus on a model that already has an animus on it. You can affect several models in a unit with the same animus.

Mod_Redphantasm
10-04-2013, 05:49 AM

Bump is target model, not target unit.