PDA

View Full Version : Synergy question

lowry
10-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Sorry about this but can some one clear this up, i've been told i have been playing it wrong. Heres the setup:

Syntherion 3 vectors mitigator, cipher + galvanizer, has synergy upgives 2 focus to a galvanizer + 2 to a mitigator. Galvanizer charges and hits a Lancer 3 times, mitigater charges and hits 2 times.

With my reading of synergy is that u get the cumulative bonus for your other vectors / jacks from your HITS. So between my galvanizer + mitigator my cipher would be at +5 attack + damage.

I've been told its only +1 from every vector/ jack that takes part in the synergy chain regardless of hits.

Which is true?

SageofLodoss
10-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Sorry about this but can some one clear this up, i've been told i have been playing it wrong. Heres the setup:

Syntherion 3 vectors mitigator, cipher + galvanizer, has synergy upgives 2 focus to a galvanizer + 2 to a mitigator. Galvanizer charges and hits a Lancer 3 times, mitigater charges and hits 2 times.

With my reading of synergy is that u get the cumulative bonus for your other vectors / jacks from your HITS. So between my galvanizer + mitigator my cipher would be at +5 attack + damage.

I've been told its only +1 from every vector/ jack that takes part in the synergy chain regardless of hits.

Which is true?

The latter that you were told.

Synergy offers a +1 bonus to attack and damage for every other member of the battlegroup who hit a model. It is not triggered per hit, but by the fact that they hit at least once. So Galvanizer hitting at least one person gives the Mitigator +1 to attack and damage rolls. If the Mitgator hits at least one enemy during its activation, that means the Cipher get's +2.

Mod_Redphantasm
10-15-2013, 12:47 PM
And if the Cipher hits Syntherion gets +3. Warcasters/warlocks are part of their own battlegroup and also benefit from the spell.

jandrese
10-16-2013, 09:15 AM
And to get the last part out of the way before it is asked:

Synergy resets to zero at the start of every turn, but it can build on any turn (from freestrikes on your opponent's turn for example).