PDA

View Full Version : Reaving furry from beasts.

DaneDarkblade
04-10-2010, 04:30 AM
I have not found the mkII rules on this and someone was telling me you can transfer damage to a warbeast kill it ad reave the furry. Is this true?

Darque
04-10-2010, 04:32 AM
no. you cannot reave fury from a beast killed in this manner.

toxicwisdom
04-10-2010, 06:38 AM
no. you cannot reave fury from a beast killed in this manner.

Trying to find this in the online rules but not having any luck. Do you have a reference page or section of the rules where this can be found ? I was able to see that damage couldn't be transferred to Frenzied, Wild, or Fury at max... but nothing more on No Reaving via transferred to/destroyed Warbeast.

EDIT: disregard... its in the update.

DaneDarkblade
04-11-2010, 04:39 AM
I spent lots of time looking the only thing it says about reving is if a warbeast in your battle group dies in your control range you can reave the furry thats it. It doesn't even explane what reave the furry means so if your a very new player it realy doesn't help much.

Pseudog
04-11-2010, 05:32 AM
I spent lots of time looking the only thing it says about reving is if a warbeast in your battle group dies in your control range you can reave the furry thats it. It doesn't even explane what reave the furry means so if your a very new player it realy doesn't help much.

I'm pretty sure it states something like: "dies in your control area from an enemy attack, something, something and something" and when you transfer damage and the beast dies from it, it's not caused by the enemy attack in itself... it dies from the transfer. Thus, no reaving.

toxicwisdom
04-11-2010, 05:39 AM
EDIT: disregard... its in the update.