PDA

View Full Version : Killing you own objective?

holyjoe
12-05-2013, 10:27 PM
I was wondering if it was possible to kill your own objective once they can be targeted to deny the possibility of a point for your opponent.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
12-05-2013, 11:13 PM
I remember that in SR2013 only destroyingthe objective gives vp to the player. Regardless which one destroy it. Someone will done their objective, eve if their enemy destroy it.

Even if you must destroy it, I think that it is rude thing and should be banned by TO.

Falkman
12-05-2013, 11:25 PM
It doesn't matter who destroys it, if you kill a friendly objective the enemy still gets the point for it.

Even if you must destroy it, I think that it is rude thing and should be banned by TO.
Why? He's giving his opponent a free CP. Not to mention that if PP thought it was a "rude" thing that should be banned they wouldn't have allowed it in the first place.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
12-05-2013, 11:42 PM
It doesn't matter who destroys it, if you kill a friendly objective the enemy still gets the point for it.

Why? He's giving his opponent a free CP. Not to mention that if PP thought it was a "rude" thing that should be banned they wouldn't have allowed it in the first place.

Oops. I want to say that if OP's question is correct it seems that rude thing but I typed wrong. Just break the objective their own to don't give them opportunity to destroy it by the enemy themselves? Well, ic it is possible it will be also bug.

Anyway I do think about bribing opponent or decieve him/her to missunderstood rules. Hmm. It is much more evil. :(

Well, as solkan said, destroying own objective just give vp to your opponent.

holyjoe
12-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Cool, thanks for the reply guys.