PDA

View Full Version : Kromac

Wikd1
04-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Hello everyone. I need some kind of ruling on Kromac. In human form he move 6 inches and then leap 5. But after his leap he can attack an enemy model so my question is can pop his feat and change to beast form. Any help would be great

Hjelmen0
04-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Hello everyone. I need some kind of ruling on Kromac. In human form he move 6 inches and then leap 5. But after his leap he can attack an enemy model so my question is can pop his feat and change to beast form. Any help would be great

Why wouldn't he be able to do this? I'm not trying to be snarky, I just don't see where in the rules you might become confused/in doubt about the resolution of those abilities.

As for your example, yes, Kromac can make a full advance, leap, then use his feat (possibly changing him to beast form) and then make his attacks.

Wikd1
04-11-2010, 07:25 AM
The only reason I ask was it says he can change form during the maintance phase. So I just wanted some kind of input if he can change after his initial attacks in human form and then pop feat.

Xylon
04-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Yes he can, its in his feat, I highlighted the part that is one of the two exceptions to the maintance phase rule. The other being when he takes damage from an enemy attack.

Feat: Blood Rage

Kromac suffers up to 7 damage points. For each damage point he suffers, Kromac gains 1 fury point. Kromacʼs fury point total cannot exceed his current FURY as a result of Blood Rage. If Kromac is in human form when this feat is used, he can immediately take beast form; replace his human model with his beast model. Effects on the replaced model are applied to the beast model.

Wikd1
04-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Ok thanks alot. And now I feel like a real dumb@@@ cause I totally missed that in his feat description.

Xylon
04-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Your Welcome, Don't worry we all over look things when we are reading.

Wolfchild
12-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Don't forget though, that to get the most out of his feat that way, you really need to have used up all his Fury before popping his feat, so he can get the full 7 extra Fury in Beast mode.

IceShadow
12-24-2015, 09:35 AM
A) don't necro.

B) tactics don't go in the rules forum.

FearLord
12-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Locked without reading - if there is a relevant rules question here, start a new thread, don't add to a 5 year old one...