PDA

View Full Version : Electroleap, vs Incorporeal.

Madbazza
12-18-2013, 04:40 AM
This has proberbly been coverd before, but my search fu has failed to find the answer.

The Secnario:

Krueger the Stormwrath casts Lightning Tendrals on a unit of Tharn Bloodtrackers, giving them reach, Electroleap, and immunity to electricity.

The Bloodtrackers advance into B2B contact with an incorporeal Pistol Wraith, but cannot harm it because they dont have magical weapons.

1 Bloodtracker attacks the Bloodtracker that is in B2B contact with the Pistol Wraith, and scores a hit, thus triggering electroleap. Being the closest target the electroleap arcs to the Pistol Wraith.

The tactical tip for electroleap on the Krueger the Stormwrath page of Forces of Hordes Circle Oboros says, " the damage from electroleap is not considered to be caused by a hit, or a melee or ranged attack". But there is no mention if this damage is infact magical.

So would electroleap be able to damage said Pistol Wraith, or any incorporeal model.

This situation did arise in last nights game, and as both myself and my opponent were unsure about this, and all we had for referance where the Prim / Primal mk2 rule books, and our respective army books, we settled it with a dice roll, but would like a clarification for future referance.

Cheers guys.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
12-18-2013, 04:44 AM
https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?144049-Magic-Weapon-and-Electro-Leaps&p=1881731&viewfull=1#post1881731

It is not considered as magical attack because it does not say so.

Madbazza
12-18-2013, 04:46 AM
Thanks for the thread referance :)