PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly and Marked for death.

11on2d6
04-14-2010, 05:59 AM
The way i read these two spells would indicate that a unit would be able to charge, through a giant wall that it couldn't normally see past. Ghostly allows the unit to pass through the terrain and Marked for death allows the unit to initiate the charge, due to said spell allowing "Friendly Faction models can target an affected model regardless of LOS."

Follow up question on a related vain, does "obstruction" include enemy models, and/or friendly models for that matter?

Am i correct, or do you need actual LOS to initiate a charge?

Thanks in advance for any answers to these questions, i tried searching but the search wasn't working for some reason, and I am having trouble getting my hands on the MK2 BRB.

rydiafan
04-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Models are not obstructions, so you cannot move through them with ghostly. You could charge through a wall or building, however.

Nafael
04-14-2010, 06:07 AM
You cannot move through any MODELS with ghostly. That requires incorporeal.

waspinator21
04-14-2010, 06:08 AM
obstruction does not include models. if memory serves, that combo would essentially let you charge a target on the other side of a forrest that is larger than 3 inches in length.

11on2d6
04-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Wow, thanks for the quick responses. So ghostly doesn't let you move THROUGH models, thanks. What about the first part though?

Nafael
04-14-2010, 06:21 AM
Yes, you can totally run through a wall with ghostly and stabber people, and marked for death lets them ignore LOS.

rydiafan
04-14-2010, 06:22 AM
Wow, thanks for the quick responses. So ghostly doesn't let you move THROUGH models, thanks. What about the first part though?
You could charge through a wall or building.

11on2d6
04-14-2010, 06:25 AM
Thats a pretty nutty combo then, thanks for the help guys, i appreciate it.