PDA

View Full Version : Forge Master Syntherion workshop array x2

aphasia
02-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Most models list left- and right-arm melee weapons separately on their card, even if it's the same weapon type on each arm. But Syntherion's Workshop Array, is not listed separately for each arm, but instead has a "x2" on the melee icon. Does that mean for each focus point I spend for an additional attack, do I get to make that attack twice, one for each arm? (As opposed to, say, a Cipher who has a piston spike on each arm--each focus I spend will only get me an additional attack from one of the two piston spikes).

Crate123
02-09-2014, 06:42 AM
No, you just get 1 attack with the array. The reason it doesnt list an arm for him but it does for the Cipher, is that the Cipher can have the individual arms crippled which Syntherion can not.

Player not found
02-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Warbeasts and Warjacks can have weapon locations identified on their cards for a few reasons :
- Jacks' arms can be disabled, thus disabling any weapon in that arm
- A jack or beast's weapons can be weaponlocked, and it is thus important to know where they are located since other weapons could also be affected (for example, locking Torch's open fist would also lock his flamethrower)

Since infantry models are not subject to this, you won't see weapon locations being identified on their cards