PDA

View Full Version : feralgiest question

tatetothetot
03-12-2014, 07:17 PM
If a feralgiest takes over a beast, can you still reave what furry was on that beast?

TheUnknownMercenary
03-12-2014, 07:36 PM
If a feralgiest takes over a beast, can you still reave what furry was on that beast?

Depends if it is a warpwolf or a wold guardian because wolves have alot of fur and guardians do not have any....

Now if you mean Fury...check out this from Spiritbind errata:
The warbeast's controller can reave the fury points on the warbeast.

subversive
03-13-2014, 12:54 PM
I will henceforth reave fur from my Warpwolves and cite this infernal response as my justification.

doublecheeze
03-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Depends if it is a warpwolf or a wold guardian because wolves have alot of fur and guardians do not have any....

Now if you mean Fury...check out this from Spiritbind errata:
The warbeast's controller can reave the fury points on the warbeast.

Was that changed from previous postings on this topic that the determination was players turn which determined the order. For example my feralgeist, your beast my turn I kill your beast and choose to resolve spiritbond before you reave, spiritbond then removes the fury and leaves nothing for you to reave. But if it was your turn that the beast died and i spiritbonded to you could reave before spiritbond went off. So I am not sure if this errata changes that or if you are implying something else?

Falkman
03-13-2014, 03:04 PM
So I am not sure if this errata changes that or if you are implying something else?
Replace the fourth sentence of Spiritbind with the following:
Remove this model from the table. The warbeast’s controller can reave fury points on the warbeast. Fury points that are not reaved are removed.

It is very clear that the controlling warlock can reave fury regardless of whose turn it is.