PDA

View Full Version : Covering Fire and Swamp Pit

Tekn0mancer
03-17-2014, 08:46 AM
If Bloody Barnabas Places a swamp pit over a Covering fire template placed by a Manticore, will Bloody Barnabas still take damage? I think its yes, because hes not being targeted by a ranged attack but I just want to make sure. What about a when they use that throw and then stand up trick, If they pass through the template do they take a damage roll?

SageofLodoss
03-17-2014, 08:49 AM
If Bloody B Places a swamp pit over a Covering fire template placed by a Manticore, will Bloody B still take damage? I think its yes, because hes not being targeted by a ranged attack but I just want to make sure. What about a when they use that throw and then stand up trick, If they pass through the template do they take a damage roll?

1) Yes he would take damage because he's not being targetted by a ranged attack in this instance, he's simply fulfilling the condition that he entered the template.

2) Yes, they would take a damage roll for passing through. Being thrown past it is not being placed/teleported past it, so passing through the template while being hurled through the air would still count as entering the template, even if you landed beyond it.

Mod_Redphantasm
03-17-2014, 08:57 AM
0) Please do not used abbreviations or model nicknames on the rules forums, it makes thread searching difficult.