PDA

View Full Version : Arch Angel's Animus Question...

Ghoulio
05-12-2014, 11:13 AM
I have a question regarding AA's animus. Reading the Animus it says that models ending their movement within 2" of AA will be effected by Continuous Fire. So, does that mean if I use her Animus, charge into combat the models themselves wont be effected until after my following turn? For example if I charge into combat with the Animus activated, then on their following turn if enemy models end their turn within 2" of me is that when you would apply the Continuous Fire effect? What I am saying is would I have to go through an entire turn after that before one of those models will have to roll for the Continuous Fire effects? Or would it go into effect on the turn I charge in? Thanks in advance!

DarkLegacy
05-12-2014, 11:19 AM
You apply the Continuous Effect when they end their activation.

1. Animus on your turn.
2. Models end activation on their turn, if animus is still active (purification or death of the model will prevent it).
3. Your turn.
4. Enemy turn, fire resolves.

Grey Templar
05-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Yes, you will have to wait an entire turn till they get lit on fire. The models must end their movement, IE: on your opponents turn, within the area to be effected.

Yes, it sucks.

Ghoulio
05-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Wow...this animus blows lol! Thanks for the answers, that is how I figured/feared it worked.