PDA

View Full Version : North Central Ohio Team Tourney - Sorta!

jmess30
12-04-2009, 06:55 AM
The Realm of Heroes will be holding a team tournament on Saturday December 19th at 12:30. Builds will consist of 1 list (Warmachine/Hordes) at 375 pts (Mk I) no epics. Any wording on a card that states "Faction models" will now state "Friendly models". If you are a competitive hardcore gamer - well, this tourney isn't for you. Teams will be determined randomly each round. If you want steamroller scenario's and structure then - well, this isn't for you either. Scenarios are all home grown. At the end of the day we will have one winner, not one winning team, but one individual winner.

The Realm of Heroes
1350 West Fourth St.
Mansfield, OH 44906

Weirdoboy
12-10-2009, 08:18 AM
So looking forward to this. should be a blast.

geoffa
12-18-2009, 09:45 PM
This sounds like a cool format, and I had mentioned to the one PG that I might try to drive across from Pennsylvania. But if there is half a foot of snow on the ground tomorrow morning, which looks like a very real possibility, then I'm not going to drive that far in bad conditions. I hope it turns out to be a fun tournament (and maybe it will be 50 and sunny when I wake up tomorrow, but that seems unlikely).