PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo Doll

Red Coyote
04-28-2010, 05:27 AM
A quick question:

Voodoo Doll
Choose one of target enemy warbeast's aspects. That aspect suffers the effects of being lost for one round. A warbeast cannot be destroyed as a result of Voodoo Doll.

I am assuming that a warbeast can be affected by multiple castings (eg. the first time the spell hits the warbeast loses Spirit and the next time it loses Mind). Is this correct?

The cost is 2 so Wrong Eye can cast it twice per turn.

DarkLegacy
04-28-2010, 05:35 AM
No, you can only suffer from 1 effect at a time. Voodoo Doll is the effect, the second casting would replace the first.

adantz
05-07-2010, 02:06 AM
What happens if say voodoo doll takes out body on a beast, then other models boxes spirit and mind? I'm assuming additional damage spills over, but just wanted to make sure.

Mootaz
05-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Yes, additional damage spills over in branches that are currently affected by Voodoo Doll.

Satch
05-09-2012, 06:51 AM
why does the rule say "A warbeast cannot be destroyed as a result of Voodoo Doll." because voodoo doll doesn't do any damage, and only causes the warbeast to suffer the effect of a crippled aspect right?

or for that round are all the damage boxes marked, but marking these boxes cannot kill it outright? that doesnt seem correct to me.

halp please.

TechLee
05-09-2012, 07:01 AM
IIRC, normally when all 3 aspects are crippled, the beast is destroyed. Voodoo Doll treats it as "crippled", but not marked out if I'm reading it right.

Mod_GoLu
05-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Pretty much; it might also be a handy clarification for people used to how Mk I works.

That said, please make new threads for new rules questions, and if you think an old topic deserves some more conversation, please start a new thread on the topic, and feel free to link to the older thread. This one is ~2 years old.