PDA

View Full Version : irresistible force question

habbajabba2331
08-17-2014, 03:08 PM
OK so I was reading the riphorn and was wondering if I put the riphorns animus on grayle can he push larger based models out of the way being a small based model I looked under the push rules and it only reference s the push power attack, and I did not see anything that prohibits small from pushing large.

Leonard_Dukes
08-17-2014, 03:34 PM
There is no inherent size restriction on one model pushing another (with the exception of huge-based models, which cannot be pushed at all).

Furthermore, an effect which specifies that "such-and-such model is pushed" is different from one that specified "treat such-and-such model as though this model successfully made a Push power attack against it". The former would get around any restrictions (if any) that might otherwise prevent the attacker from performing the listed effect, whereas the latter still is subject to any other restrictions in place. This is why, for example, a model with Pitch cannot throw a model larger than itself.

The Captain
08-18-2014, 01:39 AM
There is no inherent size restriction on one model pushing another (with the exception of huge-based models, which cannot be pushed at all).
Mind you, the "cannot be pushed" restriction is not dependent on being huge-based either. Technically even huge-based models can be pushed.

It's just that every huge-based model type released so far has a rule that says they cannot be pushed.