PDA

View Full Version : question on mercs

zyxx
09-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Decided to get a bit into Mercs and have a some questions which I will break these into different threads depending on relativity...

1) Contract Bonuses... are these used in conjunction with Tier bonuses or do you lose the contract bonus once you go tier?

2) If I take Mercs to a tournament, and I am playing Fiona the Black, can I jump between contracts or do I have to stick with one? i.e .. say ... I am using the Talion charter one game for the +1 to go first. Then, play the same army under Highborn Covenant for the Advance deploy solos benefit.

thanks,

pRophaniti1978
09-23-2014, 11:08 AM
1: Contract lists and Tier lists are two different things. You can only get the bonuses from one of them even if your army fulfils the requirements for both.

2: 'Mercenaries' is the name of the faction for Steamroller purposes, you may freely choose contracts/theme lists for each of your lists.

Mod_Neldar
09-23-2014, 11:27 AM
2) If I take Mercs to a tournament, and I am playing Fiona the Black, can I jump between contracts or do I have to stick with one? i.e .. say ... I am using the Talion charter one game for the +1 to go first. Then, play the same army under Highborn Covenant for the Advance deploy solos benefit.

No. You may not do this. When you write the list you must choose what theme or contract and you may not change it later.

pRophaniti1978
09-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Sorry didn't read question 2 properly. Neldar is correct.

zyxx
09-24-2014, 03:13 AM
got it, thanks!