PDA

View Full Version : Buffing objectives

wazatdingder
01-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Can you? I know they use to be friendly, but that may have been dropped to prevent this. But barring their qualifications as Freindly or Faction models, it seems it is ok to buff them by various means.

IceShadow
01-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Looking at the rules for SR2015 - it appears that you could. They can't be targeted until the second player's second turn, so that's the earliest you could target them with a buff spell/animus. Otherwise they are faction friendly models so anything that affects faction friendly models would also affect them.

xenwall
01-12-2015, 10:53 AM
As it stands in SR2014, the objectives that are described as "Friendly models," are just that, friendly models. So yes, you can cast spells on them. Remember that objectives cannot be targeted until the second player's second turn, so if the spell/ability in question targets then you'll have to wait to apply it.

Mod_Neldar
01-12-2015, 11:00 AM
As it stands in SR2014, the objectives that are described as "Friendly models," are just that, friendly models. So yes, you can cast spells on them. Remember that objectives cannot be targeted until the second player's second turn, so if the spell/ability in question targets then you'll have to wait to apply it.

In 2015 (and maybe 2014 which is now dead) they are "friendly Faction."

wazatdingder
01-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Sweet. My initial thought is Thyra standing next to a stelathed objective with no KD. I have a feeling people may try a little harder to protect the good this year.