PDA

View Full Version : Gunfighter plus Reach?

UTasteSoSo
02-28-2015, 08:37 PM
I know its been answered before BUT can anyone please link to me the most recent ruling on Gunfighter on a model with reach being able to use the ranged weapon at 2" range.

Thanks in advance!!

Leonard_Dukes
02-28-2015, 08:57 PM
I know its been answered before BUT can anyone please link to me the most recent ruling on Gunfighter on a model with reach being able to use the ranged weapon at 2" range.

Thanks in advance!!

I doubt this is the most recent post on the question, since it gets asked fairly commonly, but this nonetheless reflects the current ruling on Gunfighter and melee ranges exceeding 0.5":

Gunfighter allows you to make ranged attacks at targets in your melee range. If you don't have a melee weapon, Gunfighter grants you a 0.5" melee range. If you have another weapon with reach then you may still make Gunfighter attacks in that range. Gunfighter does not otherwise allow you to bypass the restriction on making ranged attacks while engaged except in the cases outlined above.

UTasteSoSo
03-01-2015, 08:13 AM
thanks! I had found that thread myself and wanted to be certain it was the most up to date ruling.