PDA

View Full Version : Inmune to knockdown/Krachev vs beign thrown

rocanegra
03-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Hi there,

this is my first post here :)

I was wondering if it was possible to throw one of my miniatures (not yet activated) that are inmune to knockdown to an enemy, so that I'll be able to attack or move that turn, as far as I see, the rules say that I must forfeit movement or action to do that, isn't it?.

What about Karchev's Sidearms spell?, If I throw Karchev with one of my jacks to the Dog, as they're B2B, will they be knocked down while I've Sidearms active?

If I'm not wrong, I could then activate Karchev and attack anyone in his melee range, or make spells, whatever.

Hellhammer
03-03-2015, 12:37 AM
10 chars not sure won't give useless advice

XC18
03-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Yes you can throw your models, and if they are Kd-immune they would have to forfeit something to activate.

The war dog is not part of the battle group, so karchev would end up Kd...so not really a good idea. also the throwing distance is something like 6", so better charge something than throw him.

rocanegra
03-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Yes you can throw your models, and if they are Kd-immune they would have to forfeit something to activate.

The war dog is not part of the battle group, so karchev would end up Kd...so not really a good idea. also the throwing distance is something like 6", so better charge something than throw him.

Oh I see, thanks for the answer, I thought the war dog was part of the battlegroup, as the War Room app shows it as an attachment to the Warcaster, anyway, I could throw Karchev to another of my jacks in the same battlegroup, so that I do a pow 12 "ranged" attack throwing him, that allows me to "jump" over other units if there's LOS, and then finish the job with him... sounds tricky, but must be fun to achieve it :)

Michael
03-03-2015, 05:17 AM
Oh I see, thanks for the answer, I thought the war dog was part of the battlegroup, as the War Room app shows it as an attachment to the Warcaster, anyway, I could throw Karchev to another of my jacks in the same battlegroup, so that I do a pow 12 "ranged" attack throwing him, that allows me to "jump" over other units if there's LOS, and then finish the job with him... sounds tricky, but must be fun to achieve it :)
Welcome to the forums!

While the War Dog does indeed have the "Attached" rule, nothing in that rule says that the model becomes part of the battlegroup.

As for the rest: well, that isn't precisely how it works, but this is more in the realm of tactics instead of rules. Feel free to drop into the Khador forum and get some clarification on your question! :)

rocanegra
03-04-2015, 12:20 AM
Thank you very much!