PDA

View Full Version : RFP & Imperetus

ukdraxion
03-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Hi guys, just a quick question I was asked last week at a match, and one that got me thinking.

If say a Scythean RFP's Imperetus, does the jack get to come back in next maint phase. I suspect not, but simply could not say for certain.

Cheers

Caladian
03-03-2015, 02:08 AM
First, for searching, no abbreviations. Removed From Play.

Phoenix protocol happens on either the control phase or when the model is disabled. The boxes are not healed, damage is removed, so even something like grievous wounds won't stop it from coming back. So, no the scythean specifically cannot stop it from using the phoenix protocol. Can't think of a situation where any damage would stop it from working.

ukdraxion
03-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the clarification.

Falkman
03-03-2015, 02:48 AM
If Imperatus is disabled, he will immediately trigger Phoenix protocol and heal. He will not become a wreck marker and then resurrect during the next maintenance phase, if that's what you've been led to believe.

Fizzics
03-03-2015, 08:08 AM
If Imperatus is disabled, he will immediately trigger Phoenix protocol and heal. He will not become a wreck marker and then resurrect during the next maintenance phase, if that's what you've been led to believe.

That would actually be more broken. LOL.

This is good information.