PDA

View Full Version : Calandra rerolls

Stubbyholders
03-03-2015, 09:56 PM
I just want to clarify that calandra can reroll 1 and 2 on her feat but can also reroll based on fate blessed. So if I roll 6 and a 1, I can do a feat reroll of the 1. If it comes up 1 again then I can spend 1 fury and reroll the entire roll.

Is this correct

Leonard_Dukes
03-03-2015, 10:15 PM
I just want to clarify that calandra can reroll 1 and 2 on her feat but can also reroll based on fate blessed. So if I roll 6 and a 1, I can do a feat reroll of the 1. If it comes up 1 again then I can spend 1 fury and reroll the entire roll.

Is this correct

Correct.

Example:

Calandra feats and makes an attack roll, resulting in a 6 and a 1. She can use Good Omens to choose to reroll the 1. Supposing the rerolled 1 is also a 1, she can then spend 1 fury to use Fate Blessed and reroll both dice. Note that the results of this roll cannot be modified by Good Omens or again by Fate Blessed.

Caladian
03-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Actually, can't the dice that wasn't rerolled due to her feat be rerolled with the feat when fate blessed is use?

Roll 1,6 (in order) and reroll the first die to a 1
reroll with fate blessed(and 1 fury) to 5,2 (in order)
Can't the 2 be rerolled with Good Omens now since it is a different die?

Leonard_Dukes
03-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Actually, can't the dice that wasn't rerolled due to her feat be rerolled with the feat when fate blessed is use? [...] Can't the 2 be rerolled with Good Omens now since it is a different die?

Nope. Relevant ruling/reference: https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?23377-Good-Omens-and-Fate-Blessed&p=388942&viewfull=1#post388942