PDA

View Full Version : Enigma Foundry

Moktor
03-05-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm not looking to spread hate and discontent, but I am wondering if I could get a firm ruling on the placement of models from the foundry. Recently, Party Foul posted a video on it and mentioned that models are placed sequentially and not simultaneously. Great. I don't play CoC, but a friend does and I thought that would be a bonus to him. In the Cyriss forums, this is discussed and people seem to think it works that way, and I realize that it is nearly identical to Regrowth, which has been ruled on. That being said, nearly is *not* identical and there seems to still be a little bit of a question so I hoped I could get a final answer from the source.

Does the Foundry bring models back simultaneously (meaning you can place them, move them around to make them fit, but still all at once), or sequentially, allowing a player to chain them, and increase the range at which they can place the second and third models, or is it player choice?

I know, this seems small, but I was just hoping to kill this issue once and for all.

Thanks! :D

oconnor0
03-05-2015, 12:34 PM
All returned grunts must be placed within 1" of the Enigma Foundry which substantially limits the ability to chain.

Moktor
03-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Unless the foundry's reach is just within 3" of the unit. Then you can place the first, extending the 3" placement rule. Game breaking? No, but it certainly matters.

AcidOverride
03-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Yeah, if sequential, you can kind of put them around him a bit, but it simultaneous, they all have to be within 1 inch of him AND 3 inches of another model currently in play. It isn't a HUGE difference, but is significant.

DarkLegacy
03-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Nothing in it states it is simultaneous. Nothing in Reconstruct implies simultaneous. It is sequential like the regrowth, resurrection, and necrosurgery.

Moktor
03-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Thanks! /10