PDA

View Full Version : need help

Asagauth
03-19-2015, 01:12 PM
Hello my firends and i have a doubt about something, if you cast Arcane Shield with Striker to a unit and then you cast Arcane Shield with the Journeyman Warcaster over a warjack the Arcane Shield in the unit expires even if the first arcane shield was cast by another model??

Thanks for the answers

Grey Templar
03-19-2015, 01:23 PM
No because they were cast by different models.

FifthColumn
03-19-2015, 01:36 PM
Hello my firends and i have a doubt about something, if you cast Arcane Shield with Striker to a unit and then you cast Arcane Shield with the Journeyman Warcaster over a warjack the Arcane Shield in the unit expires even if the first arcane shield was cast by another model??

Thanks for the answers

+1 Grey Templar's answer.
A caster can only cast 1 instance of and upkeep spell. Casting it again casts other versions to expire.
A model can only have 1 friendly and 1 hostile upkeep at a time, older upkeeps expire.

BUT:
This thread (https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?224732-50-pts-Siege-s-Magic-School-Bus) is an example of what you can do if you have 6 Jr. Warcasters on the field.

Also, I could tell from your question that you're from South America: "I have a doubt about..." is a translation quirk that I always heard from Venezuelan, Colombian and Peruvian students. It made me miss teaching ESL :D

Asagauth
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
thanks, this help a lot, and yes i am from Colombia =P

wolf9416
03-19-2015, 03:10 PM
Just for future reference, when you are posting in the rules forum make the title of the thread a version of the question you are asking. It helps people browsing the forums notice your thread if they might have an answer for you, and it makes it easier for people to search up previous answers to questions that they might be wondering themselves.