PDA

View Full Version : Saeryn, Omen of everblight and Respawn ability

jdamara
05-09-2015, 09:46 AM
I was playing a game today and was wondering about a rule. I had respawn on an agellius and I move it next to their caster. They had watcher on it. And then move a model and att my Angel and kill it. with respawn I moved my Angel closer to the caster......question is can I still activate the Angel and att or not. or does my activation end after respawn.

The other players there said My activation ends and I lost because of that.

I posted this is in the Legion forum just posting it here to make sure things are consistent.

AcidOverride
05-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Why would it end? A character who is tough and immune to KD doesn't have his activation end when he makes a tough roll and they do the same thing. At Disabled, you make a roll, on a 5 or 6 you heal one. That is tough. At Disabled (unless advancing) place it within 3", it heals one in each aspect. That is respawn. The wording is very similar.

jdamara
05-09-2015, 10:41 AM
thank you very much. I lost the game because they said it ends it activation so no armor piercing against their caster. Damn,

lord17c
05-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Yea, the spell says nothing about it ending its activation. So I'd go with it gets its full activation.

The Captain
05-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Isn't this exactly what you asked a couple of days earlier and got a reply too?

https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?228574-question-about-Saeryn-and-respawn-spell