PDA

View Full Version : Disruption

lancer
05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Can i protect my Khador Warjack from Cygnar disruption Debuff, by taking Eiryss 1 or 2 by shooting my warjack after it has activated in my turn and then wait for a round as effects cannot be staked. much like how you can use your own Gorman black oil to protect from other blind effects. and in the case of Eiryss 2 i can then apply an upkeep after applying the disruption debuff?

Stormpuppy_Infantry
05-19-2015, 03:05 PM
If a model suffers one effect then that model does not affected by the same effect, nor such attempts renewal the duration.

So, if your warjack is Disrupted during one round starting to your turn, it will be expired at the start of your following turn regardless it have any attempts of Disruptions later, unless the effect was expired then it is affected by Disruption..

scout's honor
05-20-2015, 12:14 AM
And yes, you can still apply an upkeep to a jack after it has been affected by Arcane Interference. Nothing in the rules says you can't.

Note that Eiryss2 doesn't cause Disruption - Arcane and Technological Interference have different effects and a different name, so you can't prevent Eiryss1's Disruption effect with Eiryss2 or Eiryss2's Interference effects with Eiryss1.

Caladian
05-20-2015, 12:35 AM
Actually Scout, under arcane interference for eEiryss, is says that jacks suffer disruption. Arcane interference just has a lot of rules attached to it, disruption is one of them. The marker that is put on the jack is Disruption NOT Arcane interference. So, it will work.

scout's honor
05-20-2015, 12:48 AM
I must be misremembering. Sorry about that.