PDA

View Full Version : Witch Hound and being knocked down.

Kidney-Snatcher
05-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Say a model in Reznik's battlegroup was knocked down and then targeted by a spell (they do trigger Witch Hound, right?) what would it be able to do, out of its own activation?

Yentz
05-18-2010, 01:24 AM
The model that is knocked down wouldn't be able to do anything.

But you need to re-read Witch Hound. Its not the model that is hit by the Magic Attack that has to make the move. It is ANY model in Reznik's Battlegroup, including Reznik himself. So if you target one of Reznik's Warjacks with a magic attack, any Warjack can take the free move and attack, or Reznik himself can take the move and attack.

But a knocked down model cannot do anything outside of its activation.

Kidney-Snatcher
05-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the response. Well I know how it works (I play against him every now and then, pretty common in my meta). Do you have any reference so I can show everybody why?

Hjelmen0
05-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Check out the section on knockdown in Prime Mk2. It clearly states what a model that is knocked down is not allowed to do. Also, it tells you that a model can only ever stand up from being knocked down in the beginning of it's activation (or by using Shake Effect), so you cannot use the movement from Witch Hound to stand up either :)

Kidney-Snatcher
05-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Ok. Great. SOLVED.