PDA

View Full Version : Haley3, Kromac2, Saeryn and Rhyas unit

eliassmith27
06-06-2015, 12:15 PM
With Kickstarter release, and Butcher3 10th Aniversery release both counting as general releases do to their availability online. Are Haley3, Kromac2, and the Saeryn and Rhyas caster unit all considiered general releases as well?

denzato
06-06-2015, 12:19 PM
No. They are only eligible for tournament use at the convention they are available at. Official release is their street date when the are available at your LGS. Butcher3 & the Kickstarter models were explicitly stated exceptions to the rule

Edit: I can only speak for Haley3. Not sure the details on the Hordes 10th Anniversary box

eliassmith27
06-08-2015, 12:37 AM
As I remember, PP said it was because B3 and the Kickstarter models were released online to anyone who wanted them, that they counted as a general release, thus making them tournament legal. PP never said "this is an exception to the rule".

Unless my memory is wrong (which it has been before) these models fall under that exception.

Canadianized
06-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Might want to check this thread. (https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?230634-Will-the-Hordes-10th-Anniversary-Box-models-be-considered-quot-general-release-quot&p=3162400&viewfull=1#post3162400)

xcom
06-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Honestly, just ask the TO. I was able to use the B3 I picked up at Gencon at events before his general release. I brought a backup to each event just in case though.

Canadianized
06-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Honestly, just ask the TO. I was able to use the B3 I picked up at Gencon at events before his general release. I brought a backup to each event just in case though.

Thanks to PPs announcement prior, no TO could refuse you the use of B3. This is a completely different matter at the moment, and is rather important to future conventions and qualifiers. While a local TO can announce it, other events sponsored by PP, especially Gencon, will want an official ruling beforehand. This also has some implications with ADR, which if your TO is using, will again want an official ruling especially with regard to Hayley3. IF Lock and Load becomes her "official release," then despite her general release being in July, she would not be available for season 2 ADR. Durst, since he didn't have a collectible box, will remain available for season 2 ADR.

Therefore, until/unless we hear otherwise, the models in question are not tournament legal. Hayley3 will keep her general release date with the release schedule and be on Season 2 Active Duty Roster.

The Captain
06-09-2015, 09:43 AM
With Kickstarter release, and Butcher3 10th Aniversery release both counting as general releases do to their availability online. Are Haley3, Kromac2, and the Saeryn and Rhyas caster unit all considiered general releases as well?

Yes, they are. (https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?231096-Organized-Play-and-ADR-clarification-for-Haley-3-Kromac-2-and-Saeryn-Rhyas-2)