PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the charge rule

Abyss
05-18-2010, 05:52 PM
So if i remember there was a change to the charge rule about how charges work as far as the movement portion I just cant seem to find the post please help me out thanks guys

Mod_Redphantasm
05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Charges are discussed on pg. 46 of Prime MK II. Is there a specific part of this sequence that you need clarification on? Your question is rather vague.

Abyss
05-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Charges are discussed on pg. 46 of Prime MK II. Is there a specific part of this sequence that you need clarification on? Your question is rather vague.
I was looking for the errata that was posted in the forums a while back reguarding how you can now charge past your intended target (you get your full movement and dont stop as soon as you contact there base) as long as you stay in melee and turn to face them at the end of the charge.

admanb
05-18-2010, 07:26 PM
I don't think that was errata, I think that was just an official confirmation that RAW=RAI.

Mod_Redphantasm
05-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Agreed. It wasn't an Errata, just a ruling confirming that you are (as the charge rules state) under no obligation to stop after you reach your target. You can, in fact, charge past them, turn to face them (directly), fail your charge and end your activation.

It's not really an issue with anything other then Karchev.

rydiafan
05-18-2010, 08:05 PM
It's not really an issue with anything other then Karchev.
And frenzying warbeasts.