PDA

View Full Version : Blades of Vengeance

articcircle
06-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Currently as written this feat does not have a end point.
In order to kill any arguing about it is this feat supposed to last from the moment it is used till the end of the game?

Also I hope this is the correct place for this question.

I do realize that this is a topic of discussion with some level of heat behind it, and believe that it was an oversight that some wording was probably left out so please let's skip that discussion here.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
06-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Oops... it lacks the duration. :(

Well, you can't expect the official ruling until the release of Warmachine: Reckoning because they only gives the official ruling for the released models(they define released model as, after the release date of the model, or the expasion book that contains that model.).

But I bet that they will say, "it lasts for one turn" or "they gain (bonus) during their activation" and "it lasts for one turn." Because nearly all the same problem was answered that it lasts for one turn, so I think that it is safe to think like that.

For the extra search tags: Thyron, Sword of Truth

nerdkingdan
06-08-2015, 08:43 AM
So we won't get the answer until the model is released? What about when the book comes out?

Also since this model will be legal at some tournaments, like Gen Con where he will likely be available for purchase, shouldn't they answer it?

I am sure its one turn, but he does bring up some other questions.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
06-08-2015, 08:54 AM
So we won't get the answer until the model is released? What about when the book comes out?

Also since this model will be legal at some tournaments, like Gen Con where he will likely be available for purchase, shouldn't they answer it?

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/books/warmachine-reckoning

You don't have to wait too much. Release date of Reckoning is June 17. So we can get the answer about a week later.

I don't know, but maybe some individual Judge will solve the problem in the field if some problem is involved at the event. Basically only 'released' models are allowed in the official tournament(not the event tournament) so it will not make much problems in the tournament, and I think that such small problem will be corrected as soon as possible.

Also because it is sure that it lasts one turn(because almost all similar effects are only lasts for one turn), you can play it as if it does in the casual games, and I think that many people will be agreed with us.

Leonard_Dukes
06-08-2015, 08:55 AM

The "general release" date for Reckoning models is 6/15/15. We'll be able to get official answers then.

Leo_the_Rat
06-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Sometimes questions about specific model's rules don't come out until the model itself hits the street. Last year there was a question about Helga's feat and there was no ruling on it until she was available to the general public even though the figure was available at GenCon and the book came out soon afterwards.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
06-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Sometimes questions about specific model's rules don't come out until the model itself hits the street. Last year there was a question about Helga's feat and there was no ruling on it until she was available to the general public even though the figure was available at GenCon and the book came out soon afterwards.

Then there is a possibility that we must wait until Thyron is come....

DarkLegacy
06-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Checking...

DarkLegacy
06-17-2015, 05:57 AM
Blades of Vengeance lasts for one turn.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
06-17-2015, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the answer! That was what I thought....

articcircle
06-17-2015, 06:22 AM
Thank you now people can stop doing troll stuff.