PDA

View Full Version : Gaspy3 , Vociferon and bane Knights all walk into a bar...

AdamTheHutt
06-08-2015, 05:52 AM
I'm probably just missing a fundamental rule, but Id like clarification on this particular interaction.

Actually happened twice last week. During matainence phase I use "Death Harvest " on Vociferon to leech souls for extra focus. Gaspy is happy. Then I activate my Vengeance on my Knights which happen to kill a few models and give Vociferon 3 more souls right away.

Is that interaction okay? Or because Vengeance generates attacks I have to do that before my death harvest?

Bonus question. Assuming the interaction is okay. Could I leech, vengeance, then leech again? Death Harvest says anytime. I'm probably out to lunch on this one..but wanted to ask.

Thanks

Mod_Neldar
06-08-2015, 06:01 AM
I'm probably just missing a fundamental rule, but Id like clarification on this particular interaction.

Actually happened twice last week. During matainence phase I use "Death Harvest " on Vociferon to leech souls for extra focus. Gaspy is happy. Then I activate my Vengeance on my Knights which happen to kill a few models and give Vociferon 3 more souls right away.

Is that interaction okay? Or because Vengeance generates attacks I have to do that before my death harvest?

Bonus question. Assuming the interaction is okay. Could I leech, vengeance, then leech again? Death Harvest says anytime. I'm probably out to lunch on this one..but wanted to ask.

Thanks

You can do them in either order so handing souls to Asphyxious and then refilling with Vengeance is fine.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to Death Harvest again, but I get the feeling it isn't supposed to work like that.

AdamTheHutt
06-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Anyone?.......

Leonard_Dukes
06-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Previous ruling, covering both of your questions:

Yes, both happen in the Maintenance Phase, thus you would choose which to do first at step 3 in the Maintenance Phase. You would not be able to partially resolve one ability and go to the other, though, so if you did Death Harvest first that is "done", so you would not be able to go back and do it again in the same turn.

AdamTheHutt
06-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Second answer was uncertain. But I'll take it.

Edit. Opps I thought your quote bubble was your signature. So I ignored it.

Thanks!