PDA

View Full Version : Croak raiders and explosivo

Stubbyholders
06-30-2015, 10:20 PM
I just wanted to ask about the croak raiders and using them with gunnbjorn.

So you oil gourd a couple of models and assuming that they are 3 small based models in a triangle. If you then shoot at the front of the 3 models with a croak raider which has had explosivo cast on it.

So the dart becomes aoe 3 and the model directly hit gets the effects as normal. But my question is, do the other 2 get boosted blast damage.

The reason I ask is that explosivo states that they don't suffer any other effects of the attack, but it does not state that the attack type is changed from fire. So they would not be set on fire, but I'm assuming that they would still take a boosted pow 6?

Is this correct

DarkLegacy
06-30-2015, 11:16 PM
https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?165595-Explosivo-and-damage-type-Armor-Piercing

It loses the fire type for the other blast damage.

Stubbyholders
07-01-2015, 02:40 AM
So then a damage type is also an effect? So the. You could effectively remove a damage type, like fire and the blast dame would hurt someone like Gorman.... Assuming he is under the blast

xenwall
07-01-2015, 06:37 AM
So then a damage type is also an effect? So the. You could effectively remove a damage type, like fire and the blast dame would hurt someone like Gorman.... Assuming he is under the blast

Because it loses the fire type, yes, Gorman would be affected by the blast damage.