PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding Shifting Stones and Warpath

Alviaran
05-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Two questions here. One related strictly to the Shifting Stones and another related to interaction between Shifting Stones and Warpath.

First up, since the Shifting Stones Teleport specifies only within, not completely within, for both eligible targets as well as placement, it can move something only partially within the area of the Stone and can be placed outside of 8" so long as part of its base is still within 8" of its starting location, right? This becomes most relevant with warbeasts who are ~2" across on their bases and could technically be moved closer to 10".

Now, this is a question brought to my mind by the new Stalker. If a model forfeits its movement from an effect (being knocked down last turn and choosing not to shake off, Teleported by Stones, that evil Cygnar wench's feat, etc.) can they still move via other effects for the turn? Specifically, I'm asking about Kromac's Warpath. If a beast gets moved via the Stones and has to forfeit its movement thanks to them, can it kill something, trigger Warpath and still move despite having forfeited its movement earlier in the activation?

rydiafan
05-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes to both.

Alviaran
05-21-2010, 06:45 PM
You just made my day. Thank you.