PDA

View Full Version : Charge requirements: WM vs Hordes

SBer56
09-04-2015, 09:34 AM
In WM rules the following requirements are:

Must have LOS, move in a straight line, travel 3 inches(less then 3 is failed charge), must end move within melee attack and turn directly to target. (ie turn center to center).

In Hordes rule the following is required: Must have LOS, move in a straight line, travel 3 inches(less then 3 is failed charge), must end move within melee attack.

Note Hordes rules don't require turning directly to target. When playing WM vs Hordes, which rules should be used?

Stormpuppy_Infantry
09-04-2015, 09:47 AM
https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?237038-Found-a-BIG-mistake-in-the-PRIMAL-rulebook

Here is a thread that discuss about the same topic. It is on the same page.

SBer56
09-04-2015, 10:37 AM
thanks Stormpuppy, so should I turn directly to target? My son plays Cygnar, so we usually uses Prime rules.

xenwall
09-04-2015, 10:38 AM
thanks Stormpuppy, so should I turn directly to target? My son plays Cygnar, so we usually uses Prime rules.

Yes, you are required to turn to face the charge target direct at the end of your movement.

Snowmelter
09-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Btw, moving less than 3" is not a failed charge. It does not stop your activation, you can still atack, but you do not get any charge bonus and it does not count as charge attack.