PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request - Machine Parseable (json, xml) Army List output

z1g1
10-22-2015, 01:59 PM
Requesting that Warroom enable the exporting of the army lists in a machine parseable format, json or XML. The army lists must be stored in this format internally and exposing it to end users would allow for lists to be exported for printing/processing easier.

TinkerLane
10-29-2015, 12:50 PM
Requesting that Warroom enable the exporting of the army lists in a machine parseable format, json or XML. The army lists must be stored in this format internally and exposing it to end users would allow for lists to be exported for printing/processing easier.

For the record, I'm very interested in this one. I would very much like to give technical users a way to send JSON to an endpoint and then let them use the data as they saw fit. Obviously that would just be list composition and no specific card data. I'm sure we'd get some nice list file formatting utilities. I'll definitely be championing this to Privateer.

Akspud
10-29-2015, 01:10 PM
I like the idea of this, maybe for integration with a TO version so they can admin the event?

UndeadDan
10-29-2015, 05:21 PM
It's also a key building block toward my ultimate future version of Organized Play.

I'm UndeadDan and I approve this message.

zorrax
10-29-2015, 06:11 PM
This would be amazing for data mining uses.