PDA

View Full Version : Blightbringer's Blightfire/Blighted Breath Timing

Tyrfigr
01-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Hello, I have a question that I am pretty sure I know the answer to, but I just wanted to ask people who are smarter than me for confirmation.

If I have Blightbringer chose Dragon's Breath (Friendly Faction warrior models gain +2 STR and ARM) and I have him shoot at friendly faction warrior model. Would the warrior model gain the +2 ARM before taking the damage roll from the attack? I think yes since after the attack hits/scatters you put the AOE template down first before making any damage rolls.

Thank you for the clarification.

Leonard_Dukes
01-05-2016, 10:55 AM
I think yes since after the attack hits/scatters you put the AOE template down first before making any damage rolls.

That is correct.

Juris
01-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Hello, I have a question that I am pretty sure I know the answer to, but I just wanted to ask people who are smarter than me for confirmation.

If I have Blightbringer chose Dragon's Breath (Friendly Faction warrior models gain +2 STR and ARM) and I have him shoot at friendly faction warrior model. Would the warrior model gain the +2 ARM before taking the damage roll from the attack? I think yes since after the attack hits/scatters you put the AOE template down first before making any damage rolls.

Thank you for the clarification.

Yes it would gain the Strength and Armor bonus before resolving damage.

Tyrfigr
01-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Ok, thank you!