PDA

View Full Version : [behemoth] attack with fist+ bombard

bloodspiff
05-31-2010, 04:51 AM
Hello,

This question is regarding the long post in this section about the behemoth.
Has a ruling been made about it yet ? Or are we still waiting for an answer ? I didn't wanted to post on the original thread, as post necromancy is not allowed...I try to search the forum but did'nt find anything new...Did I miss an important post ?...

So: Can the behemoth make both fist attack and both bombard attack without paying focus ?

Spiff

Klebert L. Hall
05-31-2010, 05:34 AM
This seems to be one of those things that Man Was Not Meant to Know.
-Kle.

kc7sbp
05-31-2010, 06:01 AM
Due to the sub cortex the behemoth has initial attacks of bombard X2 and fist X2.

bloodspiff
05-31-2010, 06:06 AM
Due to the sub cortex the behemoth has initial attacks of bombard X2 and fist X2.

Is there an infernal post saying so ?...That was actually the subject of the debate...You can read this post for more info...

https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?t=19633

Spiff

FearLord
05-31-2010, 06:26 AM
The thread you quote ends with an Infernal telling people to wait for the answer. When there is one, and Infernal will post it there. Currently that hasn't happen, ego there is no answer yet...

YabaBaga
05-31-2010, 07:07 AM
This seems to be one of those things that Man Was Not Meant to Know.
-Kle.

I'm guessing that the answer will cause a paradox that will destroy the universe.

Macallan
05-31-2010, 08:27 AM
The answer will appear in the linked thread when we have it 100% clear. And that should be sooner than later.