PDA

View Full Version : Monstrosities and Shaking Blind / Shadow Bind

Kisaragi
02-04-2016, 04:13 PM
So after looking at the warroom entry and the errata I couldn't find anywhere that says that monstrosities are able to shake these effects. Unless monstrosities go by the shake rules in Warmachine: Prime MKII, however, the errata doesn't seem to add the rule to Forces of Warmachine: Cephalyx which has it's own shake rules. So the question must be asked:

Is this an oversight or a feature (ala Spiny Growth) of monstrosities?

Leonard_Dukes
02-04-2016, 07:03 PM
So after looking at the warroom entry and the errata I couldn't find anywhere that says that monstrosities are able to shake these effects. Unless monstrosities go by the shake rules in Warmachine: Prime MKII, however, the errata doesn't seem to add the rule to Forces of Warmachine: Cephalyx which has it's own shake rules. So the question must be asked:

Is this an oversight or a feature (ala Spiny Growth) of monstrosities?

Monstrosities share all the same "Focus" related abilities that Warjacks do, including shaking stationary, knockdown, Blind and Shadow Bind.

Kisaragi
02-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Monstrosities share all the same "Focus" related abilities that Warjacks do, including shaking stationary, knockdown, Blind and Shadow Bind.

Do you have a reference for that?

Edit: Sorry, I mean like yeah it would make sense but what exactly monstrosities can shake is explicitly stated under the Monstrosity rules in Forces of Warmachine: Cephalyx. Unless there was something I missed where PP said that monstrosities share those particular rules with warjacks, simply because it is intuitive does not make it so (see Spiny Growth).

Boris YELLtsin
02-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Infernal confirmation
https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?236100-August-2015-Errata-and-You&p=3248539&viewfull=1#post3248539

Kisaragi
02-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Infernal confirmation
https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?236100-August-2015-Errata-and-You&p=3248539&viewfull=1#post3248539

oh wow missed that, coolies thanks!