PDA

View Full Version : CRA against a model with stealth or out of range

Moress
04-08-2016, 07:04 AM
I feel like this should be an easy question, but I don't have the answer for it.

Say a group of 5 models performs a CRA against a model with Stealth. The model performing the CRA is within 5" of the stealth model, and so is another model that is part of the CRA, but the other three are not. Do they still get to be apart of the CRA, or no?

Same question if those models are simply out of range of their gun.

Thanks.

squiffymouse
04-08-2016, 07:07 AM
I believe the ones in range still take their shots. The ones out of hun range or stealh range don't combine in the combined ranged attack. But are still considered to have shot.

Falkman
04-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Models that are out of range or outside of 5" of a Stealthed model do not add their bonus to the CRA, but are still considered to have used up their attack.

subversive
04-08-2016, 08:48 AM
This is covered explicitly in the CRA rule.

After declaring all participants, check each one to see if a ranged attack made on its own would have automatically missed due to lack of range or a special rule. Models that would have automatically missed do not contribute to the attack and damage roll bonus but still forfeit their attacks. ... For example, models found to be more than 5" away from a target with the Stealth ability do not contribute to the combined attack, and the entire attack misses if the primary attacker is more than 5" away from the target.

Dev Null
04-08-2016, 08:49 AM
After declaring all participants, check each one to see if a
ranged attack made on its own would have automatically
missed due to lack of range or a special rule. Models that
would have automatically missed do not contribute to the
attack and damage roll bonus but still forfeit their attacks.

luiasuhirag

Moress
04-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Thanks guys, didn't have a rule book handy, I appreciate it.