PDA

View Full Version : Is it just a bump or answered in elsewhere?

Stormpuppy_Infantry
04-11-2016, 03:56 PM
https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?191598-Units-must-shoot-assault-ranged-attack-or-not

I have a question about two years ago... but nothing was come. If it is no more than a bump then please just lock it, but if it was already answered in elsewhere, then can you point where it is? Thanks.

To mods: Can you change the topic to The diffrence of Assault order and individual ability, or something more better suited to the actual question? I wasn't think about that when I wrote it....

dhow tocor
04-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Checking means checking. It is possible it got lost in the shuffle but more likely it is still in the pipe. And with MKIII coming out it may be answered then.

Trollock
04-13-2016, 10:51 PM
I know this is something the infernals wanted to clear up (the difference between different versions of Assault). Why it hasnt happened yet i do not know, but with MK3 around the corner i doubt we will get a ruling on it ;)

DarkLegacy
04-14-2016, 08:13 AM
We're reviewing open threads in light of the new edition. I don't have an answer for this particular thread at the moment.

Stormpuppy_Infantry
04-14-2016, 08:22 AM
We're reviewing open threads in light of the new edition. I don't have an answer for this particular thread at the moment.

Alright, then see you at the new edition if the same problem stands in there. Thanks.