PDA

View Full Version : Moros and Garryth - Acrobatics without Parry

rambo_squirrel
06-12-2016, 05:49 AM
Hi I understand this is MK3 but will put it here to be answered once you are allowed etc.

Currently Acrobatics does not give immunity to freestrikes (which as most models i have seen now have parry seems to be intentional).

Moros is given Acrobatics due to Garryth's bond.

This is easily used with your own troops as it just allows him to ignore them and charge through. But against enemy troops it becomes a bit more complicated.

I reminds me of the freestrike incorporial Mk2 issue.

Currently if he charged through an enemy and they crippled his movement he would immediately have to stop but is now inside the said model?

does he move back to the front of the model or the back, what if there isnt enough room to place him due to other models in the way and he only lost his movement a couple of free strikes in?

thanks in advance.

ScottMcd
06-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Moros would immediately stop and models his base overlaps would be moved per the rule of least disturbance (pg 35).

Once the model has stopped moving, models must be repositioned so that no bases overlap. The model that was moving stays in its final position; other models are moved out of the way to make room. If the model that was moving overlaps the base of a model that cannot be moved, the moving model is repositioned using the rule of least disturbance.

Crippled Movement: The model has its base DEF changed to 5. It cannot run, charge, or make slam or trample power attacks. A model that has its Movement system crippled while advancing as part of a charge or slam power attack immediately stops advancing, and its activation ends.