PDA

View Full Version : Hey! A Skull Islands Book club!!!!

KeldinStormcall
03-06-2017, 10:51 AM
I like the idea of having the forums dedicating a page to the SIX publications and the ability to chat about book content, especially with the releases in the past 12 months :)

Plaag
03-11-2017, 07:26 AM
This is cool. Course I'm still in the process of reading the books from the last few months or so. Also glad to have ordered the Wrath of the Dragonfather in print from Amazon.
Side note as I like to try and stay organized with my books: Is there any books with the codes of PIP603, PIP606, PIP607 or PIP613 that I am unaware of? Have those codes been assigned to future books?

ShaneG.

Tempests_Wrath
03-13-2017, 06:28 PM
I like the idea of having the forums dedicating a page to the SIX publications and the ability to chat about book content, especially with the releases in the past 12 months :)

Yes.
All of this.

Thank Morrow i still creep Mr. Seacat on here or i wouldnt have even known to look for it :)

Side note as I like to try and stay organized with my books: Is there any books with the codes of PIP603, PIP606, PIP607 or PIP613 that I am unaware of? Have those codes been assigned to future books?

Im reasonably confident saying that if there are Iron Kingdoms books with those codes they dont have a physical copy. There might be ebooks for them though.

Blueberry_Rex
03-17-2017, 07:10 AM
Can we just change the name of the Sub-group to ***SPOILERS*** now, in order to cover all our future bases?