PDA

View Full Version : Battle report sub-forum

jisidro
03-07-2017, 04:47 AM
The Battle report sub-forum was a great place to make contributions and to see other people's contributions. It was a place of sharing, a place of learning. Most community blogs posted their updates there and there are blogs with hundreds of battle reports.

Now it's all lost in the fog of Social Media instead of collated in the community Hub.

Please consider bringing it back. I'm sure you have copies of it, browse it for a couple of hours and i'm sure you will see it was a positive place full of first hand WMH experiences.

Kaiser V
03-07-2017, 05:47 AM
I can only support this. It was a great place to read up on experiences and see other models beeing played.

SirGrumpyPants
03-07-2017, 02:09 PM
^^^ :Buckler: i whole heartedly endorse this event or product.

Worst case, maybe we can make a battle report group?

TheSam
03-08-2017, 10:19 AM
I also very much support this. That was my favorite part of the forum.

Catulle
03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
If not a subforum, might it be worth posting tactical analysis-style batreps in here? I'm more thinking of the Arcane Assist/Advanced Maneuvers style of post-game commentary overlay that really gets behind what's going on, unpicking mistakes and the like, as I for one found (still find!) them incredibly handy in constructing my own post-game feedback loop (#chainattack).

RiTides
03-09-2017, 05:45 AM
There's now a new Battle Reports forum over on Dakka, check it out here = )

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/forums/show/96.page