PDA

View Full Version : Skorne SR 2016 Tournament Tracker - Rebirth?

Fabint
03-07-2017, 07:41 AM
Going to try and see if we can get this going here. I'll also be posting a "Tactica" post that links back to this, with plans to link it to caster/unit/model/other faction specific tactics posts with the hopes we can get that stickied in here. If that one manages to get a sticky, I'll keep the link in it fresh to the subsequent tournament trackers once SR 2017 comes out.

For those new to this, players will copy the list below, bold casters they've played in a tournament - anywhere from local 4 man steam rollers to convention events and invitationals - and update that casters win/loss record. Frequently these will also be supplemented by quick, or not so quick, battle reports or links to battle reports.

Hexeris1: 3-4
Hexeris2: 21-11
Makeda1: 31-20
Makeda2: 16-8
Makeda3: 9-8
Mordikaar1: 34-20
Morghoul1: 15-15
Morghoul2: 4-3
Naaresh1: 26-13
Rasheth1: 32-25
Xekaar1: 9-7
Xerxis1: 33-19
Xerxis2: 8-9
Zaadesh2: 14-7
Zaal1 & Kovaas: 8-5
Zaal2: 21-16

Salmanilla
03-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Hexeris1: 4-4
Rasheth1: 32-25
Xerxis1: 33-19
Zaadesh2: 15-8

Played in the solo masters at the ATC this past weekend as I wasn't able to get myself on to a team, and as a result, the team event was the popular choice for the weekend and there were only 7 players, myself included, in the Solo event and I was the only player representing Hordes. I took Zaadesh2 and Hexeris1 with me with the following lists, and ended up going 2-1 and getting second place (woo!)

Zaadesh2
-Tiberion
-Gladiator
-Sentry
-Bronzeback
-Soldier
Orin
Saxon
Soulward
Handlers, min
Bunker

Hexeris1
-Gladiator
-Sentry
-Archidon
-Savage
Wrong Eye
-Snapjaw
Flayer Cannon
Legends
TyComm
Handlers, min
Nihilators, max
Armory

Game 1: Hexeris1 vs Denny1 on Outlast
My opponents other list was the Coven, so I chose Hexeris as Zaad would've done poorly into both of her lists as the bane warriors were in each.
Turn 1 I ran everything into position, and ran the archidon first 14" away from Hexy before getting soul slave on it (d'oh), death march went on the nihilators, and WE&SJ hung out on the right flank with them. My opponent ran as well positioning for her next turn. T2: Did a bit of army shuffling, getting my legends far out onto the left flank, and placed my Sentry just outside the left zone, and not enough nihilators in the right zone, but took out a couple raiders in the process. Flayer cannon got 3 shots, but only one connected with a bane warrior killing it, and my Savage charged forward getting three more. Denny responded by clearing both zones of my models with the warriors and raiders, and got Crippling grasp + feat on to my Nihilators, where it stayed for the remainder of the game, Cryx 2-0 scenario. T3: I decide it is feat turn myself and throw an obliteration into the clumped up Warriors, getting two tough rolls, killing two, and missing armor on a couple more. I walked one warrior over to her Wrong Eye and hit under star crossed, and rolled enough to cause a tough check, which failed, and I then proceeded to remove all but the Officer of the warrior unit, and the legends position into the zone. Nihilators made vengeance moves but only kill one Raider, and then got a couple more under their very slow speed of 2. Snapjaw gets himself into the right zone and Wrong Eye hangs just outside of it. Archidon walks up into Nightmare with rush, and gets a crit on this first hit and crit pitched it 3" away landing on top of Denny and repositioning her furter away. On her turn she puts shots into my Nihilators with the Pistol wraith, killing two, and the Raiders charge into Snapjaw leaving him on 3 boxes. Nightmare charges forward into my Archidon and kills it with a few attacks, and the two deathrippers roll snake eyes on both attack rolls. T4: I try to clear the left zone, leaving only a deathripper in it on one box, heal Snapjaw's busted aspects and make attacks with Wrong Eye, and snapjaw kills two Raiders healing himself for about 4 more. I try to get a parasite on to Denny by slamming Nightmare with my Gladiator and I roll a 4 for distance and it goes 6 with the additional 2, which put my gladiator just outside of range for Soul Slave to arc parasite into Denny. I then send my remaining Nihilators into Denny and leave her on two boxes. My opponent then removes Snapjaw and sends Denny at wrong eye but he toughs on her last attack with her sitting on zero focus, Hexeris charges over at her and gets the assassination. Skorne Victory.

Game 2: Zaadesh2 vs Gorten on the Pit
Oppenent won the roll and chose first, and I chose the size without the building just in front of the zone.
He runs all of his stuff in to position, and I put up Battle charged, and a couple clouds out, then running all of my stuff forward. He continues to move his army forward, and places Gorten behind a few Kayazy assassins. I see a chance at an assassination run, but I goof and place my gladiator just enough in front of Zaadesh that he doesn't have a charge lane to kill the one Kayazy I need to get a charge lane into Gorten sitting on one focus with the Soldier. I take the chance and go for it anyway with feat up, the Soldier tramples over, and rolls snake eyes on the first attack, and with the two last attacks wasn't enough to get it done. Gorten responds by walking forward and staying outside 6" of counter charges, feats my whole army 8" to my right side of the board, and was able to get shots into my BB, removing its spirit and knocking it down, and Gladiator with the earthbreaker, and is able to charge my Gladiator with Snapjaw removing him, and going 1-0 on scenario. My beasts are now all SPD 1, I can't run/charge/trample, so I have no way to get to Gorten, and being wary of the Earthbreaker and Snapjaw, I back Zaad up but go too far and killbox myself, and have a sole paingiver sitting in the zone, so I concede as he had enough attacks to get one paingiver to dominate to 5-0.

Game 3: Zaadesh vs the Old Witch on Recon
This game was recorded, and we're hopefully going to get audio commentary recorded soon, so I'll save any excessive spoilers for the video :)

zorrax
03-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Solo masters at ATC was 7 people?

Salmanilla
03-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Solo masters at ATC was 7 people?

Yeah, everyone from the area and people that traveled in for it were all in the team event, which had 23 teams. An option was given for one of the teams to drop to add more to the solo event, but no one wanted to drop from the team event. This was the first ATC event in the Milwaukee area, and I'm not sure if there are other ATC events held elsewhere or if this is the only one (only been in the game for two years).

Bloodsplatter artist
03-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Rasheth1: 32-26
Xerxis1: 35-19

11 man 3 round tournament today. 75 points played:

Xerxis1 vs Damiano Win by scenario
Rasheth vs Zall2 Loss by assassination
Xerxis1 vs Absylonia2 Win by Scenario

Probably could have won the zall game but I played Rasheth way to agresivly once I ran low on channellers and gave zall with 22 focus range to start slinging sunder spirits.

illrede
03-13-2017, 11:34 AM
ario

Probably could have won the zall game but I played Rasheth way to agresivly once I ran low on channellers and gave zall with 22 focus range to start slinging sunder spirits.

List?

Also assuming it was Zaal2-Immortals, on account of Carnivore.

Fortnby
03-13-2017, 12:08 PM
Makeda2: 21-8
Xerxis1: 35-19

Played Makeda2 all 5 rounds of ATC, never dropping Xerxis1.

In round 1 we played the team that eventually won the ATC. Our team lost 2-3.

Makeda faced off vs Haley2 (assassination), Kreoss3 (scenario), Xerxis2, Fyanna (both assassination) and Wurmwood (scenario) winning all 5 matches.

Bloodsplatter artist
03-14-2017, 08:38 PM
List?

Also assuming it was Zaal2-Immortals, on account of Carnivore.

Yup.
Zaal2 with a sentry, archidon, agonizer, and krea with 2 full units of immortals and a unit of karax plus assorted exalted solos.

My lists were
Xerxis1
Tiberion
Gladiator
Agonizer
Krea
Full Cettrati with Vorkesh
Full karax
TyCom
Master tormentor
Extoler
min beast handlers

Rasheth
Gladiator
Bronzback
2x Cannoniers
agonizer
Beast handlers
Full Karax
Full reivers with UA

DrillbossD
03-21-2017, 08:26 AM
Anyone want to figure out consolidating these? It's a data-gathering exercise after all.

http://lormahordes.freeforums.net/thread/13/skorne-tournament-tracker-2016-continued?page=2&scrollTo=5906

OranjeJus
03-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Makeda2: 21-8
Makeda3: 10-9
Xerxis1: 35-20

Local 8 table tournament. Went 2-2. I didn't include the bye in the above, and my only real win was due to time-management. Was down on attrition and couldn't shift warpwolves (or a 1 box remaining moonhound lol - stupid circular vision) from the zone with what I had left. Couldn't roll an 8 to make a real play for scenario in the last 2 turns (about 7 attacks, including 1 that was puppet mastered... all missed) but I made a complex enough contesting matrix of models to take a clock win.

- OJ