PDA

View Full Version : Which Cygnar caster goes best with...

Sanguinary Dan
04-22-2017, 11:17 AM
So my Hurricane/Stormwall kit is in the post. That means I'll very quickly be adding a Hurricane to my available options. :D

Which caster gets the most mileage out of it? I've got everyone except Haley3 and Capt. Jakes.

onijet01
04-24-2017, 08:00 AM
Personally I would say Stryker 1 but I like toolboxes over control caster game play.

Sanguinary Dan
04-25-2017, 07:36 AM
That sounds like my style as well.

But what about Stryker1 really fits it so well? Just his spell list?

Prince Raven
04-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Journeyman Warcaster to toss Arcane Shield on the Hurricane.

More seriously it seems like Nemo 3 would be the best home for it considering how much he likes electric typed attacks.

onijet01
04-25-2017, 10:27 PM
Tryker works well with the colossal in part due to his spell list but also his versetility. He is a easy caster to play and a hard one to stop. Each turn you can give the colossal a few buffs.

Yes due to his spell list and feat but he brings a lot.
He can add defence (nnot really needed but a option vs certain armies) adds armor with a control 12.(vs 8 journyman). Adds threat range extention. And allows the model to take a alpha to the chin (feat and arcane shield for arm 27)

He can in adittion help the colossal to hit high Def targets with earthquake.

Like you said he brings a spell list and feat but it's a lot of options

MrVeux
04-26-2017, 10:15 AM
I really want to get one and try it with Nemo1. He charges up to effectively 12 focus (7 +3 for accumulator + squire + Strangewayes), gives the Hurricane 4 focus to do terrible things, and then can sling 8 focus worth of spells through that arc node.