PDA

View Full Version : Zerkova2 jack spam?

Brochanman
04-30-2017, 05:35 PM
So I've been looking for a second list and in compliments to my irusk2 list I've been looking for a jack list. Now, today I've been racking my brain and I saw the harkavich lists and they're great however I think that a zerkova2 list could also be good.

War Room Army

Khador - Zerkova2 mk2 75

Theme: Jaws of the Wolf
3 / 3 Free Cards 75 / 75 Army

Obavnik Kommander Zerkova & Reaver Guard - WJ: +24
- Obavnik Kommander Zerkova & Reaver Guard (Cont.)
- Marauder - PC: 10 (Battlegroup Points Used: 10)
- Marauder - PC: 10 (Battlegroup Points Used: 10)
- Marauder - PC: 10 (Battlegroup Points Used: 4)
- Marauder - PC: 10
- Marauder - PC: 10
- Juggernaut - PC: 12

Greylord Forge Seer - PC: 0
Greylord Forge Seer - PC: 0

Battle Mechaniks - Leader & 5 Grunts: 5
- Battle Mechanik Officer - PC: 3
Battle Mechaniks - Leader & 5 Grunts: 5
- Battle Mechanik Officer - PC: 0

THEME: Jaws of the Wolf
---

GENERATED : 04/30/2017 21:26:08
BUILD ID : 2039.17-03-16

This is just what I put together. It took a lot of turns around but, I think it could be good. It does certainly lack a couple things. Pathfinder is a big one. It lacks massed infantry counters though you could easily just trample if you needed. But I wanted to know thoughts on this concept. It provides a list of cheap but very combat capable jacks. What it lacks in shooting it makes up for it in a large spread of melee capability and survivability. And in a difference to the harkevich list,(Which this has been my biggest problem in my few games as khador so far) it has a good solid source of magic damage. Obviously this could be overwhelmed but from what I can tell, incorporeal isn't as big? Plus it's largest benefit,(Again in my opinion and experience which is very small) you have the ability to nearly fully load all the jacks. Without having to allocate directly from zerkova along with the two Forge seers. Thoughts? Questions? Reprimands to a noob?

anderfreak
05-05-2017, 10:27 AM
I like the list, but I'd personally trade in that 3 point Battle Mechanik Officer to upgrade another marauder to a Juggernaut and another Marauder to a Rager. Keep the free one though.

Shield guard on the Rager and sacrificing reaver guards makes Z2 surprisingly durable and opens a lot of placement options, as well as possibly help keep those greylords alive until the feat turn presents itself.

Battle Mechanics provide a lot of focus efficiency from sac lamb. You didn't load down the list with spellcasters, which is good, and the spellcasters it does utilize synergize with the rest of the army beyond feat turn. 6 hoarfrosts on feat turn will do a ton of work.

Lack of pathfinder is going to hurt, but I think the theme list is justified for the 8 free points of support.

I certainly approve!