PDA

View Full Version : Hog Wild and Aiming

popg0estheworld
07-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Question: Can Farrow Brigands with the Hog Wild prayer active get the aiming bonus on their ranged attacks?

If so, can the Farrow Brigands make aimed ranged attacks and then make a charge attack because of Hog Wild?

It seems to me that since Hog Wild supersedes normal turn structure, that they would get an aiming bonus because their status before they move is appropriate for aiming. If so, that is awesome.

relasine
07-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Question: Can Farrow Brigands with the Hog Wild prayer active get the aiming bonus on their ranged attacks?

If so, can the Farrow Brigands make aimed ranged attacks and then make a charge attack because of Hog Wild?

It seems to me that since Hog Wild supersedes normal turn structure, that they would get an aiming bonus because their status before they move is appropriate for aiming. If so, that is awesome.
Nope. If it supersedes the normal turn structure, there's no bonus for aiming available. This is just like shooting out-of-activation.

Cloud-Gatherer
07-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Also, you don't get the aiming bonus just for standing still, you have to specifically forfeit your movement to do so. If you forfeit your movement, you can't charge.

popg0estheworld
07-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Gah. Makes logical sense, I suppose.