PDA

View Full Version : New England Toys for Tots

MrsEvilbeetles
11-24-2009, 07:00 AM
OK that time of year is here again, time to collect toys for the kiddies.

What: 350 Stampede

Where: Time Machine (game room)
71 Hilliard ST
Manchester CT 06040

When: December 6th

Time: Registration 10AM and playing untill we all leave

Entry Fee: $10 or a new unwrapped toy, earn a bonus 5 re-roll tokens if you purchase your toy at the Time Machine

Prizes: gold card redemption and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cirtificates and maybe more depending on turn out.

This is going to be a 350 point Stampede format, you will be able to pay to get rid of attrition and also buy re-roll tokens. All the money raised will go to the Manchester Food Bank and the toys of course will go to Toys for Tots. There will be a painting Compatition, done by players choice.

MrsEvilbeetles
11-25-2009, 03:26 PM
back up to the top with ya'

CTBuckeye
11-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Wouldn't miss this one. I am planning on unveiling my surprise list... Witchie poo or Vlad. Maybe Zerkova. Keeping you all waiting. One thing for certain it wont be Sorscha.

Hope the turn out is good cause I haven't played a lot of ya in a while. Jack you gonna make it for your beat down buddy?

CTBuckeye
12-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Ok , I lost pretty much all day but I had a blast. Thanks again for doing it up right. For all of you who didn't make it you missed a great time for a great cause.

evilbeetles
12-07-2009, 02:30 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone who ran/participated in yesterday's event. We had 13 players with every army represented except for LoE. Hope to see you all at the next event in January!