PDA

View Full Version : Admonition + Slam

Splurk
07-22-2010, 10:40 PM
If you got admonition on a model being slammed do you get to move before the slam? I assume yes, just like a charge but its late and I think of dumb questions when i'm tired.

jonconcarne
07-22-2010, 11:42 PM
If you got admonition on a model being slammed do you get to move before the slam? I assume yes, just like a charge but its late and I think of dumb questions when i'm tired.

You don't because a slam combines your movement + your attack.

Edit: looking thru Prime Mk2 for slams though, it doesn't seem to indicate this anymore, but I'm still fairly certain that you can't admonition away.

- and Stevo's right - searched and found here (https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?8308-Admonition-amp-the-Slam-Trample-Power-Attacks&highlight=admonition+slam).

Stevo
07-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Admonition triggers on movement. Slams do combine a move with an attack, but you must still resolve movement before you make your attack. You can Admonition away from a Slam in exactly the same way you can Admonition away from a Charge.

Splurk
07-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Admonition triggers on movement. Slams do combine a move with an attack, but you must still resolve movement before you make your attack. You can Admonition away from a Slam in exactly the same way you can Admonition away from a Charge.

This is exactly what I thought, I only asked b/c its good to double check if your not sure.