PDA

View Full Version : Seduction vs minion warlock

absent
09-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Seduction says it cannot work on a warcaster/warlock
Minion warlocks are solo's, but they do have the minion warlock rule in their text.

I think them being solo's is all that is relevant, but just wanted to make sure.

Jaren
09-08-2010, 02:54 AM
I agree with you. They are called out as Solos, not Warlocks, in the model description. Nowhere in the "Minion Warlock" rule does it state "This model is a Warlock". In fact, it's quite the opposite : "Lesser Warlock" clearly states "This model is NOT a Warlock".

Devilsquid
09-08-2010, 03:28 AM
My opinion is Yes, it would work on them. they are Solos, and not warlocks.

Funkylovebear
09-08-2010, 04:24 AM
Just ask a TO running Tooth and claw this question! They are solos not Warlocks.

vaildin
09-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Minion Warlocks are Warlocks.
Lesser Warlocks are solos and not Warlocks.
To which are you referring?

drugar101
09-08-2010, 06:31 AM
The only lesser warlocks happen to be minions. they are not minion warlocks.

Shadow4ce
09-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Seduction would not work on Lord Carver or Bloody Barnabus. I do believe it would work on Dahlia, Rorsch, Brun Cragback, and Wrongeye.

rydiafan
09-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Seduction would not work on Lord Carver or Bloody Barnabus. I do believe it would work on Dahlia, Rorsch, Brun Cragback, and Wrongeye.

Correct. Dahlia, Rorsch, Brun Cragback, and Wrongeye are not warlocks, as "warlock" does not appear in their name or description on their card. The fact that one of their abilities has "warlock" in its name does not change their model type.

Zenassassin
09-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Just throwing in another "correct" here. Wrongeye and Rorsh etc. are not warlocks and it works on them. Full warlocks (Carver, Barnabus) have all the 'hos they need already and can't be seduced.

absent
09-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Yeah i wasn't in a debate with anyone, and this seems like the obvious conclusion given the wording of the rules on the card, i just wanted to make sure before i grabbed people's Lesser warlocks on them, sorry for calling them minion warlocks in my OP, didn't proofread clearly. Good thing i don't write rules text eh? =)

Ptemplarcrish
09-09-2010, 12:35 AM
know what that means....dahlia, brun and rorsh can also be swallowed whole :)