PDA

View Full Version : Warmachine Resurgance; 10th January, Lancs, UK

JTY
12-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Now I wasn't sure where to post this, but as we are running it in conjunction with the local Pressgangers I opted for here.
If it's wrong please shift it to the unofficial section.

Incidentally, this is in the UK, for anyone who missed it...

On Sunday January the 10th we at CACK will be running a one day, 35pts MKii tournament in conjunction with the guys from Marauder games to celebrate the launch of Warmachine MKii (the release date for the books is January the 6th [the release dates for the cards seems to be January the 20th, go figure]).

We have space to fit 40 players with extra space between tables.

The format will be nice and simple; comencing at 9:30am there will be 4 games over the day, pre-set terrain and scenarios based on Steamroller. 'Caster kill or scenario win will end games, time limit will mean a draw.
Players will be allowed 2 lists and there will be no requirement for a fully painted army (most of us are, afterall, busily painting our MKii armies still).

Entrypack can be downloaded from HERE (http://cack-wargamesclub.net/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&p=16174).

Price will be £10 and will include lunch.
Payment can be made either by cheque in the post, by Paypal, or over the counter at Maruader Games Stockport or Marple, or by direct card transaction if you wish by phoning Darran in the Marple store (full details in the entry pack).

Prizes will include faction coins for each of the Warmachine factions (that's 6 now that is), best army, most sporting player and best general.
Expect crappy certificates and you may avoid disapointment. Expect awe-inspiring trophies and you may be disapointed...

Finally, Marauder Games will be present with a pile of shiny new MKii rulebooks as tall as, well if not as tall as me then at least as tall as Munch, and with lots of others stuff besides.

As always at CACK's venue, there will be a bar and the beer will be cheap.

I've crossposted this on TWF (http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=66856) and I'll be keeping an up-to-date entrants list there.
I may forget to do so here though.